sweet potato pumpkin smoothie and spiced chai chia seed pudding parfait
An incredibly filling fall breakfast, this smoothie and chia seed pudding parfait has it all! Feel energized for hours after diving into the many textures of this dish. Vegan and gluten-free, your whole family will love these parfaits!
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Wait Time: 4+ Hours
Spiced Chai Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups Svelte® Spiced Chai Protein Shake
- ½ cup chia seeds
Sweet Potato Pumpkin Smoothie
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup cooked sweet potato
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup Svelte® Spiced Chai
- Mix Svelte® Spiced Chai and chia seeds together in container with a lid and refrigerate 4+ hours or overnight to make Spiced Chai Chia Seed Pudding.
- Add pumpkin puree, sweet potato, banana, and Svelte® Spiced Chai to blender and blend together until smooth.
- Layer Sweet Potato Pumpkin Smoothie and Spiced Chai Chia Seed Pudding in a mason jar.
- Top as desired – we used almond butter, granola, pumpkin seeds, dates, coconut and nutmeg.