sweet potato breakfast mash
Living the sweet life with this healthy breakfast mash! It is made with sweet potatoes, which are a good source of vitamin A, fiber, and potassium. Plus they are warm and cozy.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Bake Time: Varies
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons of Svelte® Spiced Chai Protein Shake
- ½ – 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Cinnamon to taste
- Pinch of salt
- Bake, boil, steam, or microwave a sweet potato until fully cooked and tender. If baking or microwaving you will need to poke steam holes in the potato with a fork. For boiling or steaming cut the potato into small chunks.
- Remove the skin… or don’t! Leave the skin on for additional nutrients if you don’t mind the texture.
- Mash cooked sweet potato with Svelte®, syrup, and spices.
- Top as you please — try adding granola, seeds, berries, or nut butter.