raw walnut brownies
Brownies gone raw! These chocolate bites are a healthy way to indulge. Filled with healthy fats and protein, you can snack on these brownies to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Chill Time: 2+ Hours
- ¾ cup walnuts
- ½ cup cashews
- 10-12 Medjool dates (roughly 1 ½ cup) pitted
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut, plus extra for topping
- ¼ cup Svelte® Chocolate Protein Shake
- ¼ cup bittersweet/extra dark chocolate chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, plus extra for topping
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor or blender mix together ½ cup walnuts (saving ¼ cup), cashews, dates, cocoa powder, coconut, Svelte®, chia seeds, and salt until smooth and well-combined.
- Move mixture to a bowl and stir in half of the remaining walnuts and chopped chocolate.
- Press mixture into a 8 inch x 8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining walnuts and chocolate chunks. Add extra coconut and chia seeds.
- Refrigerate or freeze until firm.