raspberry rose smoothie bowl
Almost too pretty to eat! This plant-based Raspberry Rose Smoothie Bowl is filled with healthy goodness. Rose is thought to help with digestion and depression. Raspberries are a good source of antioxidants and vitamin C. Combine the two for a delicious and nutritious treat!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup Svelte® French Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1/4 cup frozen honeydew melon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rose water
- Coconut or other plain yogurt (to swirl in after blending) — optional
- Blend all ingredients EXCEPT YOGURT in a blender until well combined.
- Pour into bowl and swirl with yogurt if using.
- Top as desired — we used dried and fresh edible rose petals, coconut flakes, frozen raspberry crumbles, and melted coconut oil mixed with pitaya powder.