pb&j cappuccino smoothie bowl
Do you love peanut butter and jelly? This hypnotizing plant-based PB&J bowl packs a caffeine kick for extra energy and is topped with chia seed raspberry jam. Loaded with protein, fiber, and low in sugar — this might be your new favorite breakfast!
Prep Time: 25-30 Minutes
Peanut Butter Cappuccino Smoothie
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ cup Svelte® Cappuccino Protein Shake
- 1 tablespoon strongly brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (optional)
Berry Chia Seed Jam
- 1 cup berries (we used raspberries)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons chia seeds
- Make Berry Chia Seed Jam — remove stems, rinse berries, and place over low to medium heat in a saucepan. Stir over heat for 5-10 minutes until berries fall apart and have become syrupy. Remove berries from heat and add maple syrup, lemon juice, and chia seeds. Stir until combined and let sit 10+ minutes to let chia seeds absorb.
- Make Smoothie — Blend frozen bananas, peanut butter, Svelte® Cappuccino, coffee, and coconut oil together in a blender until well-blended.
- Pour Smoothie into a bowl. Top with Berry Chia Seed Jam and whatever else you please — we used chopped peanuts and pomegranate.