healthy edible cookie dough
Serving up some vegan and gluten-free edible cookie dough! Made without refined sugar, this tasty snack is high in protein and the perfect way to treat yourself. Who wants a scoop?
Makes: 6 Scoops (about 2 cups)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Svelte® French Vanilla Protein Shake
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips or carob chips (vegan)
- Drain and rinse can of chickpeas well.
- Pat chickpeas dry, removing any excess skins that come off in the process.
- Mix chickpeas, peanut butter, Svelte® French Vanilla, flaxseed, maple syrup, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a food processor or blender until well-combined.
- Move mixture to a bowl and stir in the mini chips.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.