matcha green tea energy bites
Meal prep like a pro with these delicious green tea energy bites! Made with healthy fats, including nuts and coconut, and energizing matcha green tea powder. You will love snacking on these vegan and gluten-free treats all week long. Are you a fan of matcha? Find more yummy recipes using the green tea powder here!
Makes: 10-12 bites
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup pistachios
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 3 tablespoons Svelte® French Vanilla, warmed
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (DIY recipe)
- Mix cashews, pistachios, hemp seeds, and shredded coconut together in a blender or food processor until broken down.
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender or processor — dates, matcha powder, Svelte® French Vanilla, and coconut butter — and mix until well combined.
- Roll mixture into bite sized balls, making 10-12 balls in total.
- Roll balls in additional shredded coconut or chopped pistachios.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.