fudgy avocado brownies
These fudgy vegan brownies are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Packed with healthy fats and protein, these brownies will keep you feeling energized. We won’t tell anybody these are healthy if you don’t!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/4 cup mashed avocado
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour*
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Svelte® Chocolate Protein Shake
- 1 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
*Sub for all-purpose gluten-free flour to make gluten-free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk avocado and olive oil together until smooth.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, salt, and Svelte® Chocolate to the bowl and mix until smooth.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour in baking pan and sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 15–20 minutes.
- Let sit 20 minutes before serving.
*Recipe modified from: Gimme Some Oven