fruity cream soda
This tasty fruit soda is filled with protein! Try making it with your favorite fruits and pairing with creamy Svelte® French Vanilla for a delicious treat. All ages will enjoy sipping on this bubbly drink.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 ½ cup fresh or frozen fruit (we used peach + mango)
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar or ⅓ cup agave nectar
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 Svelte® French Vanilla Protein Shake
- Make a simple syrup by combining fruit, water, and sugar or agave in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a low boil, stirring frequently until reduced into a light syrup (about 10 minutes).
- Strain out any fruit from the mixture and move to the fridge to cool.
- Fill your glasses with ice.
- Pour a small amount of the simple syrup into each glass — about 1/4 cup each*.
- Add club soda to the glasses — about 1/2 cup each*.
- Finish each glass with Svelte® French Vanilla — about 1/2 cup each*.
*Adjust according to glass size.