chocolate protein hummus
This smooth and chocolatey hummus is so good! Your whole family will love dipping fresh fruits, pretzels, or spreading it on toast. With tons of plant-based protein, this is a great snack to enjoy guilt-free anytime of day.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- ¼ cup almonds
- 5 pitted dates, chopped
- 15-ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup Svelte® Chocolate Protein Shake
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place almonds in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add in dates, chickpeas, Svelte® Chocolate, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon. Puree until smooth.
- Eat with fresh fruit and pretzels. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
*Recipe modified from: PopSugar