banana zucchini muffins
These yummy Banana Zucchini Muffins are great anytime of day. Not to mention they are vegan and gluten-free! Make a batch today and enjoy these muffins as a tasty snack or part of a healthy meal all week long.
Makes: 8-9 Muffins
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 Minutes
- ¼ cup Svelte® French Vanilla
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 medium zucchini
- ¾ cup rolled oats, ground into flour
- ¾ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Chocolate chips (optional for topping)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease muffin tin.
- Add the Svelte®, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Mash banana and add to the mixture.
- Shred zucchini and remove excess moisture with a towel. Mix in with other ingredients.
- Add the ground oats, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt to the bowl and mix together.
- Spoon the batter into the greased muffins tins. One batch makes 8-9 average sized muffins.
- Sprinkle the tops with the chocolate chips (if desired) and bake for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 355°F and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.