almond butter blondies
Looking for a delicious gluten-free treat? These almond butter blondies boast plenty of fiber and protein. Adults and kids alike will enjoy snacking on these bars made with plant-based ingredients.
Makes: 8x8 inch pan
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Bake Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup oat flour (make your own by blending 1 cup rolled oats)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup Svelte® French Vanilla Protein Shake
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl cream together almond butter and coconut sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- In a separate smaller bowl mix together dry ingredients — oat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Mix together the almond butter mixture with dry ingredients and Svelte® French Vanilla — do not overmix. The mixture should be moist and clump together. If too dry, add additional Svelte® by the tablespoon.
- Mix in sliced almonds, leaving a few tablespoons for the top.
- Press mixture into the baking dish, making sure it fills the pan evenly.
- Add additional sliced almonds to the top.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.