4 seed breakfast pizza
Pizza for breakfast! This hearty pizza is made with an oat and seed crust, packed with protein and fiber. Enjoy with your favorite healthy toppings such as nut butter, fresh fruit, and nuts.
Makes: 1 Pizza
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Svelte® Banana Crème
- 1/4 cup apple sauce, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix 3/4 cup oats, flaxseed, chia seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, Svelte®, and apple sauce together in a blender of food processor until well combined.
- Let mixture sit 5+ minutes.
- Remove from blender or food processor and mix in the remaining 1/4 cup of oats.
- For the crust, press and spread mixture onto the lined baking tray forming a circle — roughly 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake crust for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Let crust cool and top as desired. We used yogurt, almond butter, and chocolate hummus as the spreads. Topped with fruits, nuts, seeds, and edible flowers.